she made her debut as a director with the feature film Adomya. Her first film Adomya was awarded best film in spiritual category at the 13th Dhaka International Film Festival besides being screened in film festivals of London, Goa, Mumbai, Singapore, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Chennai. She has also served as juror at the prestigious Dhaka International Film Festival and Lucknow Children’s Film Festival, both in 2016.
- YEAR ENDER | Filmmakers from Assam who made Headlines in 2019
- Award-winning film ‘Mishing’ showcases the culture of the Sherdukpen tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
- Giving voice to vanishing languages
- Sonar Baran Pakhi | Assamese film making it large globally
- Bobby Sarma Baruah’s Mishing To Be Screened At KIFF