Bobby Sarma Baruah began her professional career in media in 2006, starting with making quickies highlighting the Tea Tribes of Assam. She also produced and directed music video films Sontora, Sohoror Godhuli and Sohoror Tita Mitha in 2006-2008.
- YEAR ENDER | Filmmakers from Assam who made Headlines in 2019
- Award-winning film ‘Mishing’ showcases the culture of the Sherdukpen tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
- Giving voice to vanishing languages
- Sonar Baran Pakhi | Assamese film making it large globally
- Bobby Sarma Baruah’s Mishing To Be Screened At KIFF